profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, August 18, 2006 @ 8:20 pm
Divine

Today was the day that Kimberly Loo finally passed her A Math test! :D

I'm so sad that Ms Lau didn't give me a smiley face too!! She gave Carine a smiley face! :(
AND I LOST 2 MARKS (8%!!) JUST COS I FORGOT TO EQUATE 'x(square)' to 'x'!! At least give me two marks instead of one for method right... :(

Oh well. I vow that from today onwards, I'm never ever going to fail another AMath test ever again. I hope I can keep to that.

Topo was boring. Saw many many pretty houses, though! With Tia and DJ :D Haha apparently Zhang and Kris and Bert got chased by a huge dog called Barney! :) We all failed topo :( Ah the annoyance!!!

Played soccer after guides! Hahaha and Kristyn ran 17 rounds. Fuurreeeakkkk :D

Calves hurting alot from ballet on Wed. :(
Today was a half-half day.
Happy cos I finally passed AMath and my cool friends are so cool,
but sad cos of boring lessons and stupid mistakes and painful calves.